Challenges with the installation of DebianEdu Stretch

Hi folks,

Things start smoothly. Quite a number of packages are updated. About
500-1000mb of data is downloaded through the internet.

Later I get the following error message:

Unable to fetch some archives, maybe run apt-get update or try with
-fix-missing
Error: LTSP client installation ended abnormally
ERROR: ltsp-build-client failed to run

I repeated the installation several times without improvements.

I then checked some of the files that couldn't be found by the
installation process, e.g.
http://cdn-fastly.deb.debian.org/debian/pool/main/p/pulseaudio/libpulse-mainloop-glib0_10.0-1_i386.deb

Fact is that all those files and they are quite many starting from package
706 are all not available online.

How can I fix this?

Kind regards,
Roman