question about upgrading instructions (from jessie to stretch)

Hi,

Wolfgang: thanks a lot for providing these upgrade instructions!

Everybody else: please read https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Stretch/Upgrades
and then test these instructions and provide feedback!

I did some edits and now wonder why this is needed:

---- begin-quote ----
    Install renamed metapackages:

apt update
apt install education-networked-common
apt install education-ltsp-server      # Only if profile 'LTSP-Server' is installed.

    Get the new Debian Edu Stretch artwork:

apt install debian-edu-artwork-softwaves
---- begin-end ----

shouldn't those packages get pulled in automatically on upgrades? (Or is this
not possible because we are using this blends-dev framework?)

--
cheers,
	Holger