Re: Re: [LTSP] The home pages are not available at the address http://www/~username/

Hi Yannick,

yannick rousseau schreef op zo 15-01-2017 om 11:46 [-0400]:
> Hello
>
> Here are the answers to your qustions:
>
> * Did you modify other apache2 settings?
>
> I didn't modify myself any apache2 settings. But I'v updated tjener several times (when apt asks me to keep a configuration
> file or install the new one ,I always choose to keep the old one (except for Gosa.conf) )

So you probably also had a Wheezy to Jessie upgrade and missed
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Status/Jessie#Known_problems_we_ought_to_fix_but_which_can_be_worked_around_easily
as Wolfgang pointed out in a previous mail.
In that case, as described on that page, you just need to perform the
following 3 actions:

1. Adjust the content
of /etc/apache2/mods-available/debian-edu-userdir.conf to be like this:

<IfModule mod_userdir.c>
     UserDir public_html
     UserDir disabled root

     <Directory /skole/tjener/home*/*/public_html>
          AllowOverride FileInfo AuthConfig Limit
          Options MultiViews Indexes SymLinksIfOwnerMatch IncludesNoExec
           <Limit GET POST OPTIONS>
                   Require all granted
           </Limit>
           <LimitExcept GET POST OPTIONS>
                   Require all denied
           </LimitExcept>
     </Directory>
</IfModule>

2. Run 'a2enmod debian-edu-userdir' to enable the configuration.
3. Run 'service apache2 restart'.

--
Cheers,
Frans