Problems installing debian-edu-8: automated install -> x-window crashes, manual install -> install not possible

Hi @ all.

I am facing some "strange" problems with the latest DebianEdu edition.
http://ftp.skolelinux.org/skolelinux-cd/debian-edu-8+edu0-CD.iso

I am using an "old" Dell Workstation (T5500) where
- debian-live-8.5.0-amd64-kde-desktop
- kubuntu-16.04.1-desktop-amd64
and
- lmde-2-201503-cinnamon-64bit
were running before my DebianEdu installation attempts.
Upper operating systems were running stable on this machine.

-> DebianEdu automated installation process:

When walking through the graphical automatic installation process and select
Main Server, Workstation and Thin Client Server as profiles,
the installation runs through without any problem.

- After the login in KDE the machine does what it should.
- But after some minute X-window crashes and terminal F1 appears on the
screen.
- when logging in and restart x again, KDE starts and again, after
some minute x-window crashes, and I end up on F1 again.

In the log files I was just reading something about dBus...

-> DebianEdu manual expert installation process:

As I didn't like the partitions the automated installation made, I started a
new installation and selected graphical manual install. Also with upper
profiles. But it always failed, like mentioned here:
https://lists.debian.org/debian-edu-german/2016/11/msg00004.html

-------

Before I start a new try of "manual expert installation process", I would like
to know if you are interrested in the log-files (if yes, which ones) to see
what causes the x-window crash after automated installation. Otherwise I just
start and these log-files "are gone".

Thanks

Siegfried