Re: please explain your changes to src:debian-edu

On Sat, Nov 26, 2016 at 03:09:45PM +0100, Ole Streicher wrote:
> > -Depends: education-tasks (= ${binary:Version})
> > +Depends: education-tasks (= ${source:Version}), ${misc:Depends}
> >
> > which were lost again.
>
> This is autogenerated with blends-dev (and something I didn't touch at
> all). If the generated line is wrong, you probably should file a bug
> against blends-dev. However, this is unrelated to the discussed change
> at all.

and how did you generate those? did you use our  Makefile? No? See what
I mean!

> @Petter: would you? Or shall I?

he already did.

> This is depending on the policy: I tend to generate the changelog just
> before the release.

If you commit to *other* packages which you dont maintain, how about you
use the policies used in that project, instead of using some other
unrelated policies?

Thanks (again) to Petter for fixing debian/changelog.

--
cheers,
	Holger