please explain your changes to src:debian-edu

Hi Ole,

can you please explain this commit in src:debian-edu git master:

commit f0bf59f6ed98f3d5de3832f44deb09003e413ab6
Author: Ole Streicher <olebole@debian.org>
Date:   Fri Nov 11 09:51:33 2016 +0100

    Reformat to be RFC834compliant

RFC834 is from 1982 (yes, from 28 years ago) and is about "Who Talks TCP?" so
there must be a typo…

And btw, I'm also seriously not impressed by this commit needing FIVE
fixup commits, of which the last three were not even done by you.

And then it's still unclear why. Please explain. Else I'll just this.

Thanks.

(+sorry if I sound too frustrated but all I can see are 5 broken commits
with a broken explaination… thats a bit too much this close to a freeze.)

--
cheers,
	Holger