Re: sitesummary: fails to install / configure apache

On Mon, Nov 21, 2016 at 02:17:46PM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 04:06:29PM +0100, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
> > AFAICT the test fails cause an apache2 restart is needed after enabling
> > a module (cgi in this case).
> >
> > No real clue about debci: Maybe the autopkgtest code could be adjusted
> > calling 'systemctl restart apache2' before calling sitesummary-client?
> > Or, if that doesn't work, possibly reboot the testbed before calling
> > sitesummary-client?
>
> I pointed Antonio Terceiro at this and he replied:
>
> <terceiro> so besides the reloading thing, there is also a issue with
> missing dependencies

Right; the missing dependency is libcgi-pm-perl; see:

(Bad enough it slipped my attention.)

From the debci log:
-----------------------------
Enabling conf security.
Enabling conf serve-cgi-bin.
Enabling site 000-default.
Created symlink /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/apache2.service → /lib/systemd/system/apache2.service.
Created symlink /etc/systemd/system/multi-user.target.wants/apache-htcacheclean.service → /lib/systemd/system/apache-htcacheclean.service.
Processing triggers for libc-bin (2.24-5) ...
Processing triggers for sgml-base (1.29) ...
Processing triggers for systemd (232-5) ...
Processing triggers for sitesummary (0.1.24) ...
apache2_invoke: Enable module cgi.load
apache2_invoke: Enable configuration sitesummary.conf

As a module has been loaded, apache2 restart is needed, reload is
sufficient only after a new configuration has been enabled.

Also, if both above issues have been fixed, we still have the problem w/
predictable network interface names:

Wolfgang