Re: sitesummary: fails to install / configure apache

On Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 02:19:31PM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 19, 2016 at 12:19:11PM +0100, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
> > I'm guessing it's rather the apache2 restart call (needed to make the
> > pkgtest work after the cgi(d) module has been enabled). This seems to
> > fail if called inside the chroot.
>
> https://ci.debian.net/data/packages/unstable/amd64/s/sitesummary/20161120_134918.autopkgtest.log.gz
> still reports a failure :(
>
> (though the package at least now installs fine :)

AFAICT the test fails cause an apache2 restart is needed after enabling
a module (cgi in this case).

No real clue about debci: Maybe the autopkgtest code could be adjusted
calling 'systemctl restart apache2' before calling sitesummary-client?
Or, if that doesn't work, possibly reboot the testbed before calling
sitesummary-client?

Wolfgang