Re: New tasksel broke Debian Edu

[Holger Levsen]
> our question is still shown as you can see in that video, so to me it
> seems everything is still fine with the new tasksel for us?!?

This change will affect the set of packages being installed.  It is not
related to how our profile question is asked.  To see if the problem was
introduced, you need to compare the set of packages in our tasks with
the set of packages installed after the installer is complete.

I suspect /usr/lib/debian-edu-config/testsuite/taskpkgs will detect the
error, but am not sure.

--
Happy hacking