New tasksel broke Debian Edu (Was: Did new tasksel break Debian Edu?)

[Holger Levsen]
> istr DEBIAN_TASKS_ONLY=y is now being set in the installer, which makes
> me wonder: can we unset it / set to "n" in debian-edu-installer-udeb?

As we depend on pkgsel to install the Debian Edu packages, I believe we
would have to copy the code from pkgsel into one of the d-e-install
udebs for that to work.  We have done similar things in the past, like
copying the content of laptop-detect-udeb into our udeb when the d-i
team decided to drop the laptop-detect-udeb (see

--
Happy hacking