Re: [debian-edu-commits] Still Failing: g-i-installation_debian-edu_stretch-daily-netinst_main-server/19

On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 01:20:19PM +0200, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 17, 2016 at 03:29:04AM +0000, jenkins@jenkins.debian.net wrote:
> > See
> > https://jenkins.debian.net/job/g-i-installation_debian-edu_stretch-daily-netinst_main-server/19/
>
> The actual reason for this failure is the missing package initscripts.

thank you for tracking stretch installs!

> While this failure will go away as soon as debian-edu-config 1.907
> migrated to stretch, the installation will then fail due to a missing
> condition in debian-edu-config.postinst (fixed in git); see the failing
> jenkins sid chroot-installations of education tasks.

so we should upload d-e-c again and sooner than planned :)

just one thing: why does the postinst try to remove /etc/insserv/kdm, a
file we didnt ship and noone else ships?

$ apt-file search kdm|grep inss
debian-edu-config: /etc/insserv/overrides/kdm
kdm: /etc/insserv.conf.d/kdm

--
cheers,
	Holger