failure to resolve ldap.intern due to addition of dns record

Hi,

Congratulations, for debian-edu jessie release.

Though upgrading soon, I am still using debian-edu wheezy.

Newly setup a machine with jessie (not debian edu jessie) for backup of tjener with and gave it a name backup.intern.

Now understood that should have been a different name.

But, after this, dns was failing to resolve ldap.intern

May be this is lack of knowledge but I thought I should point this out.

Regards,

UDAY