Re: FYI [debian-edu-commits] Cron <builder@administrator> nice make -s -C $HOME/src/debian-edu/src/build/CD-administrator check-and-build | tee $HOME/cd-build.log]

Hi Andreas,

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 01:23:58PM +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > something broke through yesterdays changes, could you please be so kind
> > and have a look at what has caused this:
> What you call "broken" is a warning about what has actually has happened.

yeah, I realized this after sending the mail…

let me try to reword the problem: we run this daily via cron, so we now get a a daily mail
about this…

> There are now to targets dist and the latter is executed but make is
> warning you about this.  You can "fix" this by calling the new dist
> target differently and add this to debian/README.Debian.  I don't know
> if you prefer to keep the dist name and live with the warning or invent
> a new name which you add to the docs.
>
> If you prefer the change I'd recommend to not create the tar.xz any more
> since as I explained in my previous mail there is no need for this when
> using source format 3.0 (native).
>
> Hope this helps - feel free to ask for further advise

thanks, I guess some redirecting to /dev/null will do… *I* just wont have
the time to look into this the next days… but those daily mails go to
the edu-list, so other people will notice too ;)

--
cheers,
	Holger