Re: FYI [debian-edu-commits] Cron <builder@administrator> nice make -s -C $HOME/src/debian-edu/src/build/CD-administrator check-and-build | tee $HOME/cd-build.log]

Hi Holger,

On Wed, May 25, 2016 at 08:30:41AM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> something broke through yesterdays changes, could you please be so kind
> and have a look at what has caused this:

What you call "broken" is a warning about what has actually has happened.

There are now to targets dist and the latter is executed but make is
warning you about this.  You can "fix" this by calling the new dist
target differently and add this to debian/README.Debian.  I don't know
if you prefer to keep the dist name and live with the warning or invent
a new name which you add to the docs.

If you prefer the change I'd recommend to not create the tar.xz any more
since as I explained in my previous mail there is no need for this when
using source format 3.0 (native).

Hope this helps - feel free to ask for further advise

    Andreas.