Re: Content and translation status for the debian-edu-jessie manual

On Sun, May 22, 2016 at 08:39:56AM +0000, Holger Levsen wrote:
> (oh, and btw, updating the wheezy and stretch manual translations can be
> done this week too, but please do focus on jessie first. Thanks!)

Wheezy:

I've restored the previous version on the wiki, cause the changes added to

https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Wheezy/GettingStarted

didn't fit in there.

They had been added by Knut Yrvin as per
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Wheezy/GettingStarted?action=info

The text has been taken (slightly modified) from my mail

https://lists.debian.org/debian-edu/2014/11/msg00033.html

and made sense at that time. The related issue has been fixed long ago...

Wolfgang