Re: problem with login after fresh installation of debian edu jessie

On Mon, May 09, 2016 at 07:58:51PM +0200, Andreas Rudin wrote:
> I'm not a list member yet. I have a long experience with ltsp
> installations (debian and ubuntu) but never tried debian edu so far.

Hi Andreas,

thanks for trying it.

> I always get the message: "couldn't chdir to home directory
> /skole/tjener/home0/... permision denied"

Did you try to disable netgroup caching?

See https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Status/Jessie

> In /var/log/auth.log I get the message: "pam_group(sshd:setcred): bad
> group: fuse" And there is no group fuse in the system, although the
> package fuse is installed.

This can be ignored, it doesn't cause the problem (the fuse system group
is gone with jessie but this hasn't been adjusted for jessie).

Wolfgang