Re: shutdown bugs.skolelinux.org

Hi Holger,

On  Fr 12 Feb 2016 01:00:44 CET, Holger Levsen wrote:

Hi Mike & Petter,

On Donnerstag, 11. Februar 2016, Mike Gabriel wrote:
On  Di 09 Feb 2016 13:56:50 CET, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> I agree that bugs.skolelinux.org should be shut down.
I also agree on shutting down that site.

you are both part of the drift admin team, which is the team having root
there… do you have an idea who will actually do it?

;-)

cheers,
	Holger

If I am requested to simply press the bugzilla switch-off button, I am happy to do that.

I cannot migrated open issues over to DebBTS, due to lack of time for that.

My steps would be:

  o do a DB dump to some text file
  o turn off the Apache vhost
  o drop the database

Any better strategies? Any special needs?

Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
mike gabriel, herweg 7, 24357 fleckeby