shutdown bugs.skolelinux.org

Hi,

I think bugs.skolelinux.org should be shutdown (*) and replaced with a vhost pointing to https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Status/ (and that wiki page needs to be updated, btw).

Reasons:

a.) since long we havent been using it. Bugs should be filed against the responsible packages in the Debian BTS instead.

b.) it's only available via http. (passwords in plaintext)

c.) the localized UI is broken. (Two things: the rendering of German umlauts is wrong and worse, the translation is absolutly horrible.)

cheers,

Holger

(*) fixing b+c would be possible in theory, but given a) I see no point in it. Also I doubt that suddenly someone motivated to do so, will show up.