Re: Killer

[Mike Gabriel]
> Same here... See [1]..., but actually more processes than just SSH
> processes are affected.
>
> No fix in sight, afaik.

To fix it, we need to know how to get a list of logged in users.  The
UNIX way is looking in the utmp directory (for example using who/w), but
obviously this is not working if killer kill the wrong processes.

Is there a way to get a list of currently logged in users on the
machines with the problem?  I asked a similar question in BTS[1], and it
would be great if you could send the answer there.

 [1] <URL: https://bugs.debian.org/793516 >

--
Happy hacking