Re: nfs4 server doesn't allow ws client mount

On Sat, Jul 04, 2015 at 12:40:22PM +0200, Giorgio Pioda wrote:

> (The short delay is for me familiar and never blocking, I just wait
> ldap2zone cronjob)

This delay isn't on the server, it's on client side. So if a client
hostname is changed via GOsa and the client is rebooted, you have to
wait up to 15 minutes for the hostname change to be active on the
client. You might wait for 15 minutes and then restart the DM (KDM by
default) before logging in. Or - if you don't intend to wait - log in as
root on the client, run 'update-hostname-from-ip' and restart the DM.

I wasn't able to find the reason for this delay which appeared in
Jessie.

Wolfgang