nfs4 server doesn't allow ws client mount

Hi,

I've done the following:

1) Installed Jessie Tjener
2) From Wheezy Tjener I imported just Teachers and Students ldap data
   as previuosly reported
3) Fresh WS client install via PXE/Jessie. Added with sitesummary into
   GOsa.
4) Cannot login on WS, but can on tjener with all users. Also a brand
   new jessie created user is not able to login into WS, complaining
   that the home partition is not mounted (workstation-hosts....) but
   the machine IS in the group
5) Triing to mount home0 manually as root nfs4 is blocked by server
6) On samba side, login into shares with the new created user works,
   the olds are rejected

It looks like I've to fix something at kerberos? Is nfs4 in Jessie
full kerberized?

Any Idea is realla appreciated

Regards

Giorgio