GOsa in motion these days...

Hi Debian Edu friends,

I am happy to announce that the GOsa upstream project shows some activity.

The complete GOSa² code is currently being migrated to Github:

  https://github.com/gosa-project

I have been chatting with Cajus Pollmeier a bit these days and been a little involved in the SVN2Git Migration.

The short-term plan is a GOsa² 2.7.5 upstream release.

The long-term plan is to merge efforts done by Matthias Benkmann [1] (LiMuX Project) (and probably others) into GOsa upstream. This will finally end up in a GOsa² 2.8.0 release (not before end of 2016 or so, but hopefully for Debian stretch).

Also, I move these three plugins developed for our local Debian Edu project to the Github gosa-project organization namespace: gosa-plugin-mailaddress, gosa-plugin-pwreset (NEW!), gosa-plugin-schoolmanager (still work in progress).

light+love,
Mike

[1] https://github.com/mbenkmann/limux-gosa
--