[Skolelinux_Jessie] need help to automatic proxy setup

Hello,

Skolelinux installed successfully on a IBM X3200-4363 :-) for 10 clients in a primary school (6 to 10 years old)

Today, I’ve tried to setup our proxy academy provided by district from Bordeaux then http://proxyecoles …blabla in Mate mandatory server gui but nothing happends ; on client session, all Iceweasel proxy parameters are grey.

I think I don’t understand the process to have the proxy setup, I’ve take a look on this but where to fill the proxy address ?http://people.skolelinux.org/pere/blog/Automatic_proxy_configuration_with_Debian_Edu___Skolelinux.html

Thanks,

Christophe De Natale