anonymous accounts

Hi

does anyone know or have experience with anonymous accounts on the tjener? What is the (best) way to do this?

(I mean an account that is effectively "stateless". Once logged out, it is reset to the default)

The background for this question is that a lot of children are unable or uncaring about having their own account, but want to use the software on the tjener all the same. We have used anonymous gosa accounts, but they do keep state and thus, once someone has messed up the desktop, it stays messed up until it is fixed.

We would like to facilitate the use without keeping state, both for the small users, as well as for more experienced user to know why they want their own account to store files and settings.

We want the act of logging out to cause the reset of the account, which means that anything stored via the terminal must be removed or the default state reloaded. Could there be a guest user in gosa that uses a (local) temporary directory as home on a diskless workstation?

Cheers

Simon