Re: Debian Edu ITIL documentation in English - finally

[Holger Levsen]
> cool! kudos & keep up the good work!

Thank you.  I've pushed the latest version to
translators are busy reviewing the complete translation, but could use
some help.

Is the English translation good enough now for us to switch the
authorative source from Norwegian to English?  Please read through and
provide feedback or if you undestand both Norwegian and English, update
Transifex directly.

--
Happy hacking