Re: Cannot enter home directory. Using /.

Hi Tom

I think I've seen this before, but I can't remember what it was exactly.

NB I think the list at skolelinux.no is pretty much dead, yours is the first I've seen in months. The Debian-edu list is more active:

I'm cc-ing that list, perhaps you'll get an answer there?

Cheers

Simon