Re: Hacking ftpsync to get mirror sync working again

[Petter Reinholdtsen]
> If this work to get the mirror update going again, I'll update the list
> of packages to drop from our mirror a bit.  For example, I believe we
> are using chromium-browser, but decided to ignore it in the first run as
> it was one of the bigger directories.

It seem to be working, but I extended the exclude list quite a bit.  Now
the disk is not that full any more, and the mirror sync is done:

builder@administrator:~$ df -h ~ftp/debian/
Filesystem                        Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
/dev/mapper/vg_data-lv_debmirror  491G  397G   94G  81% /skolelinux/administrator/ftparchive/debian
builder@administrator:~$

I'll trim the exclude list to get as complete mirror as possible while
still having some buffer to keep ftpsync working.

--
Happy hacking