Re: Is it possible to control which applications can be run in lowfat client?

2015/6/15 上午1:09於 "Jonas Smedegaard" <dr@jones.dk>寫道:

> Hi Franklin,
>

> Does he need varying profiles for different classes?  If not, then I
> suggest simply uninstalling the packages not needed for his environment.
>
>  - Jonas

Yes.  The contents of computer classes differ from grade 3 to 6.  The teacher would like to control the access of applications in an account-based or group-based way.

Well, one thing I told him was that, in Europe schools teachers wouldn't think of class management in a "control", "limit" or "forbid" way.  Maybe more Asian teachers would think that way.

Franklin