Re: Squid proxy thoughts

Hi,

I usually switch off squid during examinations and netgroup block.

Iceweasel still operates through direct internet connection.
Chromium is fully blocked.

I admit that this is a "cheap" solution; a better one would be
to discriminate the squid incoming request throug the netblock
group, but I never tried to implement it

Regards

Giorgio