Re: preparing beta1

[Holger Levsen]
> which of these three will we release as beta1? I guess the two cd-jessie*
> ones?! ;-)

Yes, the cd-jessie* ones are the ones targeted at the Jessie release.

> I don't think we should stop building cd-edu-testing-nolocal-netinst -
> development for stretch (=jessie+1) will soon begin, so it's great to
> have+keep that :) Just maybe s#testing#stretch#?

Nope.  The testing one should stay with testing to allow us to test
those packages after both jessie and strech is released.  For the
stretch release builds we should create new images.

We should ensure that the cd-jessie* images build using udebs from
jessie, now that the d-i images are close to finished.  I just updated
the build rules to make this happen.  It was done for the netinst image,
but not for the usbstick image.

> ah, probably related to the fact that it hasn't been built for a long time.
> Could maybe someone have a look whats wrong?

I have not looked in detail, but it is on the list of images to build
automatically in the CD-administrator/Makefile list.

--
Happy hacking