Re: preparing beta1

Hi,

On Sonntag, 19. April 2015, Holger Levsen wrote:
> There will be more d-i builds, rc3 probably tomorrow and then maybe even an
> rc4. And then I'm not sure whether there will be a final build or whether
> the last release candidate will just become the release d-i.

Thinking about it, rc4 (or whatever the final rc will be) will be declared the
final jessie d-i one day.

And that day is soon, hopefully (and very likely) before April 25th, the
targeted Jessie release date and which is also our target date for our beta1!
(And which I forgot to explicitly mention in my previous mail, so I've been
writing this reply.)

cheers,
	Holger