Re: [debian-edu-commits] [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/Documentation/Jessie/HowTo/NetworkClients" by WolfgangSchweer

Hi Wolfgang,

On Dienstag, 24. März 2015, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
> Better drop this completely. All variants tried to give a (rather vague)
> hint that there's another solution. Maybe come back to this issue once a
> HowTo/printing chapter has been added.

I've seen you've just did this, thanks!

So as far as I can see, we could update the sources in git now from the wiki
again, as all texts are fine again. Or did I miss some?

cheers,
	Holger