Re: [debian-edu-commits] [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/Documentation/Jessie/HowTo/NetworkClients" by WolfgangSchweer

Hi,

On Montag, 23. März 2015, Debian Wiki wrote:
> Comment:
> make things more clear. thanks to Holger.

many thanks from me too, things are much clearer now :)

Just one remaining thing: (quote from the wiki again)

> + The printer has to be set up this way cause the LTSP chroot is the same
> for all clients and as such is different from a dedicated workstation
> environment.

a.) the manual doesnt cover how to setup printers connected to workstations?
b.) so how/why is that relevant?
c.) maybe describe printing setup on workstations?
d.) maybe first describe how to add printers to tjener / attached to the net?
e.) maybe just leave it the above quoted sentence completly? What additional /
useful information does it aim to convey in the first place?

cheers,
	Holger