Re: Problems with rosegarden manual?

Hi Petter,

how are you? Just guessing - but as a sequencer, Rosegarden is very much
dependent on Midi devices. If there is no physical extern sound modules,
it can make use of virtual synthesizers such as timidity or fluidsynth.

The package of rosegarden only suggests awesfx to manage sound banks.
Please, check if installing  fluidsynth fixes your issue, maybe?

Kind regards
Ralf

--
PGP/GnuPG: pub 1024D/E6DE0971