Re: [debian-edu-commits] [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/Documentation/Jessie/Upgrades" by WolfgangSchweer

Hi Wolfgang,

On Dienstag, 3. März 2015, Debian Wiki wrote:
> Comment:
> update upgrade instructions; review welcome.

many thanks for this, they look good (enough) to me, so I'm updating debian-
edu-doc now to include them.

Two remarks:
- I think upgrading in a screen session works at least equally well, but can
be done/started in an X session... (but then I didnt want to add it and start
describing "screen"...).
- The instructions mostly lack formatting for packagenames and pathes which
should be written like {{{this}}}...

And then I also don't think it's wise to start an upgrade manual with
explaining #311188 and how complicated things are / could be... but that's
been there like forever. (Though I'd welcome moving it in a footnote or so.)

I'll do a seperate call for translation updates soon.

cheers,
	Holger