Upgrade combined server (wheezy -> jessie)

Recently I installed a wheezy combined server in a virtualbox
environment using the ISO image
ftp://ftp.skolelinux.org/cd-wheezy-usbstick/debian-edu-amd64-i386-BD-1.iso

After having added some users and machines, I tried to upgrade to jessie.
Collected experience:

Some hints.
-----------
Don't use X.
Read all debconf information carefully, keep existing
configuration files; in most cases hitting return will be ok.

Make sure the current system is up-to-date.
apt-get update
apt-get upgrade

Remove diversion; debian-edu-config's postinst does it too late?
dpkg-divert --remove /usr/share/pam-configs/krb5
rm /usr/share/pam-configs/edu-krb5

Avoid to mess up the Kerberos configuration via cfengine.
cp /etc/krb5.conf /etc/krb5.conf.backup

Do the actual upgrade.
----------------------
sed -i 's/wheezy/jessie/g' /etc/apt/sources.list
apt-get update
apt-get upgrade
apt-get dist-upgrade
apt-get -f dist-upgrade
(Repeat last command if dpkg still errors out.)

Apply debian-edu configuration.
-------------------------------
cfengine-debian-edu -D installation

Get back the right Kerberos file.
---------------------------------
cp /etc/krb5.conf.backup /etc/krb5.conf

Make GOsa² work with new php version.
-------------------------------------
rm /etc/gosa/gosa.secrets
cp /etc/gosa/gosa.conf.orig /etc/gosa/gosa.conf
gosa-encrypt-passwords

Install additional package to make PXE work.
apt-get install pxelinux

Update PXE configuration.
-------------------------
debian-edu-pxeinstall

Update LTSP chroot (default arch i386).
---------------------------------------
ltsp-chroot -m apt-get update
ltsp-chroot -m apt-get upgrade
sed -i 's/wheezy/jessie/g' /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/apt/sources.list
ltsp-chroot -m apt-get update
ltsp-chroot -m apt-get upgrade
ltsp-chroot -m apt-get dist-upgrade
ltsp-chroot -m apt-get -f dist-upgrade
(Repeat last command if dpkg still errors out.)
ltsp-update-kernels
ltsp-update-ssh-keys

Check if it works.
reboot

The upgraded system has been tested so far with LTSP clients (both thin
and diskless, both backbone and LTSP network) and workstations, it
basicly seems to work. Users who haven't used KDE before will get the
lines theme desktop background image, others for some reason a blueish
default one. More tests needed, I guess.

Wolfgang