Re: Home directories blank in diskless workstations

Hi, thanks for the additional information.

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 07:58:37PM +0530, uday bhatye wrote:

> It was so simple, but I couldn't manage to find.
>
> https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Status/Jessie
> gives the answer
>
> it's saying that
>
> "On LTSP diskless workstations the homedir isn't mounted. This is caused by
> automounter running and blocking /skole as mountpoint for sshfs. As a
> workaround (to be able to test things) set RM_SYSTEM_SERVICES=autofs in
> /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf. "
>
> doing that solves the home directories problem.

This was a temporary (iirc systemd related) workaround for the upcoming
Debian Edu Jessie release. I'm wondering why this is needed for Wheezy,
as /usr/share/ltsp/init-ltsp.d/60-edu-diskless-ws (in the LTSP chroot)
should care for disabling autofs. Could you provide the content of
lts.conf?

> still couldn't get kerberos ticket renewed.

No idea atm, maybe something went wrong during installation? What is the
content of <LTSP-chroot>/etc/ldap/ldap.conf?

Wolfgang