Re: Norwegian Debian Edu translation team now uses transifex for debian-edu-doc

Hi,

On Sonntag, 30. November 2014, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> Quite a lot left to translate, but hopefully the translation team can
> finish more translations during the day.  Everyone were working hard to
> complete the translation yesterday, and I expect even more great work to
> be done today

yay!

> Holger announced that he plan to upload a new version of the
> documentation 2014-12-03, so there are a few more days to try to
> complete it.

there will be another upload targeted at jessie afterwards, so even if you
don't complete til Wednesday, you will have more time...

Also, maybe someone can also take screenshots from an installation in Norsk
and commit those images?

The image file names (and content too!) need to be the same as in debian-edu-
doc/documentation/debian-edu-jessie/images - just that you need to put them in
a subdir "nb" there, like there are already de/fr/es...

Keep up the good work!

	Holger