Norwegian Debian Edu translation team now uses transifex for debian-edu-doc

During the developer gathering this weekend, the Norwegian translators
decided to start using the transifex web service to edit the Norwegian
po files in debian-edu-doc.  The translators were very happy with this
new approach, and one of them stated that this new web based approach
made it fun and really gave them a feeling of contributing to the
project.

The current status can be seen on
The goal is to handle translation and reviewing using transifex, and
commit the reviewed translations to git.  Alexander Alemayhu (ccscanf on
IRC) volunteered to transfer the po file from transifex to git when it
is needed.

During the night the number of reviewed translations passed the old
number of translated strings (404 strings), so I extracted the po file
and commited it to git.  The result can be seen on

Quite a lot left to translate, but hopefully the translation team can
finish more translations during the day.  Everyone were working hard to
complete the translation yesterday, and I expect even more great work to
be done today, the last day of the Debian Edu developer gathering.  If
you have a chance to join, check out

Holger announced that he plan to upload a new version of the
documentation 2014-12-03, so there are a few more days to try to
complete it.

JFYI
--
Happy hacking