Re: How to test Debian Edu Jessie using the current ISO (recipe for workarounds)

[Giorgio Pioda]
> Hi,
>
> Since Jessie is interesting because of new HW (laptops)

I believe the fatal errors were fixed this morning, and hope the ISO
installs out of the box now.  Both the eatmydata, the tasks and the
grub-installer issues should be fixed.  Now can get back to fixing the
bugs in the packages not working the way they should. :)

> What about the automatic LVM partitioning and UEFI partitions? Any
> experience out there?

I have no experience, as all my laptops are older ones.  But we do use
the same partitioning code as the rest of Debian, so if it work in the
normal Debian installer, it should work for Debian Edu too.

--
Happy hacking