Re: [debian-edu-commits] debian-edu/ 01/01: share/ltsp/init-ltsp.d/60-edu-diskless-ws: Stop using update-rc.d to disable the automounter if the homedir is mounted via sshfs as this isn't stable. Do it the way ltsp does.

[Wolfgang Schweer]
> The old code doesn't disable autofs anymore in a stable way, the new
> one does; homedirs are mounted via sshfs. (I read update-rc.d
> --help)

Did you figure out why?  Is update-rc.d now provided by some systemd
package?  I was convinced it was the same across sysvinit and systemd?

> I guess, it will work like before, as all required init scripts are
> available (like automounter, nfs-common, nslcd, nscd). Only services
> defined in <chroot>/usr/share/ltsp/init-ltsp.d/50-rm-system-services
> (and those defined in lts.conf via RM_SYSTEM_SERVICES) are dropped.

How can it work as before when half the logic is removed, the one
enabling disabled systems when needed?

--
Happy hacking