Re: Debian packaging of OpenBoard

Hi Andreas, hi Claudio,

On  Fr 14 Feb 2014 11:36:41 CET, Andrea Colangelo wrote:

On Fri, Feb 14, 2014 at 9:09 AM, Claudio Valerio

I'll work on my spare time for the compliance with DFSG principles so don't
be angry if the process will take some time.

Not angry at all, rather very pleased by your attention to those legal
details, take your time. While you work on that, I'll take care of
building a good debian source package with the other people interested
in packaging this software (BTW: is the debian/ you use to build .debs
available somewhere? Having it available might ease our work).

Thanks, and best regards,
Andrea.

I am also very pleased about this new cooperation between you two guys. As a member of the Debian Edu team and one who already looked at sankore a little (with my Debian Developer hat on), I am also absolutely delighted about the effort you are taking to get OpenBoard ready for Debian!!!

Thanks a lot!
Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM