Re: same password as username

I need it as an option on the Tjener. To disable password-auth on our
clients (which are windows-clients) is not an option.

If I try to set a password equalling the username, I get a
kerberos-error, that this is forbidden by some principal-policy. If you
had a pointer as to where and how I can edit this policy, that would be
very helpful.

greetings,

Moritz Molle