Re: Document changes from Wheezy to Jessie (Was: [debian-edu-commits] [Debian Wiki] Update of "DebianEdu/Status/Jessie" by HolgerLevsen

Hi Wolfgang,

On Samstag, 6. Dezember 2014, Wolfgang Schweer wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 06, 2014 at 02:37:24PM +0100, Holger Levsen wrote:
> > I think a general statement in the "first steps" chapter, that people
> > should read the "upgrade" and "new features in jessie" chapters when
> > upgrading is sensible.
> > and then describe those squid3 + ssh changes in the upgrades chapter.
> > does that sound sensible to you?
> Yes.

thanks for these changes, I finally had time to look at them. I've modified
GettingStarted slightly as you probably will have seen and now wonder about
those squid+ssh changes on
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianEdu/Documentation/Jessie/Upgrades

Because it seems to me that these changes actually mostly (or maybe only even)
affect new installations?! So maybe we should move these two paragraphs to the
"new features in jessie" chapter?

cheers,
	Holger