Re: Gosa access denied after upgrade

Things gets even stranger

I've fond that in /etc/gosa I have also a gosa.conf.orig file
that contains a different passwd (way shorter) than the passwd
contained in the legitimate gosa.conf file.

Usinf this password I can connect via ldapvi using the gosa-admin
user. I may restore this old passwd into the gosa.conf to fix?

The strange thing is that the gosa.conf file has been modified the 20/08/2013
and the gosa.conf.orig is even older back to 03/07/2013 (installation day I guess)

Regards

Giorgio

--
Giorgio Pioda - Sysadmin SPSE-Tenero