Debian Edu on jenkins.debian.net (and jenkins notifications to the commit list)

Hi,

on jenkins.debian.net we're running a bunch of QA tests to improve and test
various aspects of Debian and Debian Edu. I've now enabled to send notifations
about Edu related job status changes, which previosly already were send to the
#debian-edu irc channel, to also be send to
debian-edu-commits@lists.alioth.debian.org.

All Debian Edu related jobs can be seen at these two URLs:

https://jenkins.debian.net/view/edu_devel/
https://jenkins.debian.net/view/edu_stable/

edu_devel is about jessie, while stable is about wheezy and squezze.

Then there are three types of jobs:

- g-i-installation-$(distro)-$(profile):
	tests installation of a profile with preseeding in the graphical
	installer, screenshots and logs are preserved and a movie created
	testing clients against the main-server is planned too, but.. time...
- chroot-installation-$(distro)-$(education-metapackage):
	tests apt installation of a metapackage i distro
- edu-packages-$(distro)-$(src-package):
	builds one of the six debian-edu package on every push to it's git
	master branch - and whenever debian-edu-doc is build
	https://jenkins.debian.net/userContent/debian-edu-doc/ get's updated.

If you have further questions / ideas / wishes, I'd be glad to hear. Equally
if you think these notifcations are a bad idea.

cheers,
	Holger

P.S.: it's also possible to embedd the status of each in other pages, like eg
done for the four haskell jobs on https://wiki.debian.org/Haskell