Re: What should we do about linuxsignpost.org?

OK, no-one volunteers to help so far, and given the history, it seem
unlikely that anyone that did not show up the last few years will.

Thus we drop the signpost service (who can remove it from the web
pages?) and either find a replacement for the web pages or remove the
line from the web page.

I've noticed three suggestions as replacements:

 1) http://softpedia.com or http://linux.softpedia.com/
 2) http://www.osalt.com/education-and-science
 3) http://blends.debian.net/edu/tasks/index

Should we use one of these instead?

I'm not sure if any of them are useful for teachers trying to find
software to use.  Perhaps adding a suggestion for golearn is a better
approach?  golearn worked for me yesterday, and give a very good list
of educational software.

--
Happy hacking