Re: Best smartboard alternative...

[Juan Rafael Fernández García]
> They are free. Or someone is working for them to be. And they are
> independent of the board, normally proprietary software is linked to
> a model.

Sure, and I agree that those are positive properties.  But unless
these tools also are better for teachers to educate kids in for
example language or math, the fact that they are free software is
mostly irrelevant for the task at hand in schools, which is to
teach. :(

So it is not an answer to the question I was asking, which is the
question schools will be asking when evaluating which smart board
solution to use.

Anyone with smart board experience around?

--
Happy hacking