Best smartboard alternative...

Hi.

Smartboards are used in a lot of Norwegian schools.  But I do not know
much about the software used with them.  Because of this, I was happy
to notice the Slashdot thread on
asking for advice on finding better software.

Perhaps something we can include here in Debian Edu?  What do you
think about that?  We already got this block in
debian-edu/tasks/desktop-other, but as you can see from the Ignore
tag, they are not installed by default.  Should they be?

  Ignore:      gtkwhiteboard, bluetooth, xournal, wmgui, wminput
  Why:         Tools useful when creating a whiteboard using a Wii remote.
               See <URL:http://www.wiiteachers.com/> for example IR pens.
  Responsible: Petter Reinholdtsen
  NeedConfig:  No

--