Drop rwho from default installation?

Hi.

At the moment we install rwho and rwhod in the Debian Edu network.
The idea was to make it possible to look at who were logged in on the
different machines.  But these days, several desktop environment do
not update utmp when users log into the graphical desktop environment,
and the rwho longer is thus incomplete.

Is rwho/rwhod still useful, or should we drop it from the default
installation?

I am inclined to remove it to reduce the memory footprint slightly and
reduce the amount of defualt services running.  Any objections?

--
Happy hacking